Monday, December 20, 2010

A happy card for a sad goodbye

I have a really bright happy card to share with you today. It is however, a bit sad too. This card is my last DT card for Creatalicious Challenges. Creatalicious was my first ever DT assignment and I will always be grateful to Bec and Cheryl for asking me to come and join them for six months, which turned out to be eight months, lol. So a big thanks to Bec and Cheryl and best of luck for the future to the entire DT. They have been wonderful to work with.

Now... the challenge! This month is a colour challenge - PINK, GREEN and BROWN. And I have to say, I do use these colours frequently... but I had so much trouble coming up with something. I guess I wanted to have something really pretty for my last card.

Then my I Can Fly Tilda stamp arrived in my mail box and the Dawny's Just Magnolia sketch appeared and it all fell into place.

No comments: