Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm dreaming of a PINK Christmas

I cut into my beautiful Websters Pages minis "Sweet Season" christmas papers (I know, I know... it was really difficult!) and got out my doo hickeys. I used ______ Tilda and the Candycane accessory. Tilda actually was holding a present behind her... but I cut it off and put the candycane in there instead. I think she looks cute :)  I coloured her in Copics on Bee Paper and then did some (dodgy) watercolouring for the shaddows in Walnut Stain distress ink.



I followed a cute tutorial for ribbon scrunching (the cream 6mm ribbon) which you can find HERE, and added some lace and inked the edges of all paper and cardstock. The tag and sentiment are SU! and the little gold resin Christmas tree is from my local craft store. I think it was intended for gift wrapping, but hey, it works here too :) Oh, and of course, a little gold bell for good measure!

No comments: