Friday, December 31, 2010

All you need is love...

Happy New Year to you all!!  I hope you all have something fun planned for tonight.

For my last card of the year I thought I would show you this little tag card I made. My cousin is getting married soon and unfortunately we are unable to attend so I made this as our inability card.

I received these cute Magnolia papers for Christmas (thanks Tanja!!)  and I thought they would be perfect.

 Here is a better pic of "L". The letters are chipboard which I've painted with distress crackle paint "Tattered Rose". All of the edges are sponged with Walmut Stain. This is Heartbreaker Edwin from the Right Through your Heart collection 2010.


 For "O" I've used the Heart with wings.  It is a little difficult to see, but the heart has crackle paint in Rock Candy all over it and Stickles on the wings.


"V" is a tag with Kaisercraft letters to spell out "is all U need"


 And "E" is Longing Tilda from the Once Upon a Fairytale collection 2010.

I've used some Doo Hickey dies in embellishing this as well - Tilda's Lace, Old Swedish Lace and Tag.

Ok - have a wonderful New Year celebration what ever you are up to!

1 comment:

PatriciaKleijn said...

Verry beautyfull

*Kus Patries*