Saturday, January 29, 2011

Secretive Tilda mini

Wow, what a busy day! It is nice to sit down at my desk with a cup of my favourite tea and post this little project that I've had on my desk for a couple of days.

This is Secretive Tilda - in 'normal' size and also mini.  I've made something a little bit different than my standard 6 x 6 square card. I've made an envelope and matching insert.

This pic is of the little mini Tilda. She is coloured in Copics and cut out with a small Nestie Oval.


And here is the entire envelpoe and the card to go inside. I saw one of these on a blog in my travels and went WOW - I have to try that! But unfortnuately I can't find the blog I orignially saw it on, so if it was you (or if you know who's blog it was!) please let me know so I can link back to you! The envelope measures roughly 8 x 4 inches. I've used a Doo Hickey die "Tilda's Lace" for the edge of the envelope and "Old Swedish Lace" for the card.

 And here is a close up of the 'normal' size Tilda. She is one of my favourites :)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Hugs
Kylie

3 comments:

Zoe said...

wow this is totally gorgeous. How perfect to have mini on the opening and then to have the original inside. just stunning xxoo

Cordine said...

It's stunning Kylie!
Hugs
Cordine

Only By His Grace said...

Oh my! Kylie your envelope is so beautiful with mini Tilda on it to match the bigger size Tilda. Love your colouring too. super illte note card. I love how you have made it. I found it a bit tricky on how to comment on your blog.
Hugs Maz