Friday, March 11, 2011

Tilda Spreads Thanks

Yayayay!! It is Friday! So... what does everyone have planned for the weekend? I have my fingers crossed for a lot of craft time, yes, like most weekends, but also hoping for dry weather so we can get a lot more gardening done as well. We have had an unusually wet summer so the garden has just been alive with weeds. The joys of having a large garden I suppose! So with a little bit of luck we should get ahead of them this weekend.
This card I am sharing with you today is actually one I began for last weekend's Magnolia Down Under Challenge "Anything but a square" but it just wasn't working for me in time so I made a different card instead. I finally got it finished though this week and can show it to you now. I don't like unfinished cards sitting around on my desk :)  If you still want to enter the challenge, you have until 8am tomorrrow morning... so about 12 hours to go!



This is "Tilda Spreads Love" from the You are So Special Collection. Oh my goodness - there were so many "must have" stamps from that collection. I do think I went a little bit overboard, but oh well.. it is fun to spoil yourself sometimes, haha.

I used my Cricut and the SCAL software to cut out the hearts for the heart shaped easel card. The papers are BG Olivia and there is a fair amount of stickles and rhinestones added to the card as well.


Thanks for dropping in :)
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hi Kylie,
I loved the scalloped heart shape of your card.
Great coloring, lovely Tilda.
Hugs

Kirsty said...

Hi The shape is so different !! colours are perfect too! Love all the fabulous detail Kirsty :)

Katy said...

Hi Kylie, absolutely fabulous card, love the shape and your embellishments. Hugs. Katy.

Cordine said...

It's stunning!
Hugs
Cordine