Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tilda with Stuffed Animal

Hehehe, yep, that is what she is called - Tilda with Stuffed Animal :) She's pretty cute isn't she? She is from the Butterfly Dreams collection and arrived in the Spring Club set. I just love how the Tilda's in this collection have hats on! Adorable. The gorgeous "Big Daisy" she is sitting on is from the Jingle Jangle collection, 2008.  LOL, yep, I had another go at masking. Ok, yes... getting addicted ;)


The lovely fresh papers are also Magnolia, a mix of Lazy Summer Days and Hoppy Easter. The sketch is from this week's Friday Sketchers.

Have you ordered your Easter edition of the Magnolia Ink magazine yet? You don't want to miss out! There is a copy on its way to me this week and I am a tad excited - there is some of my work in this issue - my first one! I can't wait to see how it turned out.


The card featured on the cover for this issue is by the talented Tina. Congratulations Tina!

Thanks for dropping in to see my card today. I hope to have something else to show you soon.
Take care
Kylie xx

3 comments:

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

woow verry gorgeous card!
greetings, Mandy

Kim said...

It's a beautiful card!

Maris said...

lovely great card xx