Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tilda in Rubber boots

Happy Easter!! I hope the Easter Bunny was good to everyone ;)

I don't have an Easter card to share with you today... oh no... I have a birthday card for a nice change! But I did use two of the Butterfly Dreams stamps for my card :)  There is a new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under challenges today - and this week we have a sketch for you... AND... it is by me! It is the first time one of my sketches have been used for a challenge, so please be nice, hahaha, no, seriously, I would love to see what you do with it.


Yep... I am still on my masking bug. Only two stamps this time though. This is Tilda in Rubber boots masked with the Stonepath. The goreous papers are all Magnolia as well - they are the new mini papers! I just love them. The blue butterflys are so pretty and the two with the cream background and gold print actually look gold in the light, really lovely.



So thanks for stopping by on this lovely Easter Sunday! I hope you have a relaxing day with your family eating loads of chocolate :) Hopefully you'll have time to do a bit of crafting too ;)
Hugs
Kylie xx

5 comments:

sara said...

oooh lovin this kylie gorgeous colours and pleating on tildas dress looks fantastic as does that fab lace flower !! hopefully i will have time to have a go with your sketch this week
hugs sara x x x

Cheryl said...

Another amazing card Kylie, how do you keep up with the pace, love those papers, very cute.
Hugs Cheryl

Sandra said...

what is this one a very nice card, i love to see this colours
gr sandra

angelwhispers said...

Just love it Kylie the colouring is just fabulous love the shading it looks awesome and the papers and detail just so perfect!! Love Chanelle xxx

Kianel said...

hi Kylie!
What a wonderful card you've made there! Gorgeous colors and i just love this vintage style!
And my...your colouring is stunning, as always!
Love from France, Kianel.