Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lions and Elephants

Good morning everyone :o)
Time for another fun challenge at MDUC. This week the challenge is BINGO.
I thought I'd mask together these two cutie pies from 2009 Pets collection with the Tulip Path from Butterfly Dreams 2011.


The card itself it quite tall to fit my Ellie and Lion tower, approx 7 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide. I've punches around the edges with my MS Cherish punch set and then folded both sides of the card inwards.
There is some cheesecloth, a paper doily and metal corner, along with some flowers and rhinestones and stickles.


The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts. 
All images are coloured with Copics. 

I hope you get the chance to join us at MDUC this week, we are choosing the winner by random org this week and the winner will be our GDT for April! 

Until later, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs x

6 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Such a great card. Love the masking and the flowers are really pretty.
Sarah-Jane xx

Dina said...

Wauh si nIce thanks for the inspiration

chrilvian said...

aaaah really cute
ooo and love the flowers

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Perfect masking. Brilliant colours - a real happycard, this one :)
Hugs from Lisbeth

Chris_P said...

WOW this is so cute!!! I just love it!!! Must try my self!

Unknown said...

This is a great card! Love your work on the coloring!