Sunday, April 1, 2012

Its beginning to look a lot like Easter...

Good morning! 
Only one week to Easter, my favourite holiday of the year. 
It is so much easier than Christmas and so much more fun. 

The challenge at MDUC this week is "Easter Inspired"


I found these cute little metal buckets at my local supermarket to decorate. I wanted to decorate them for my little boys, but I don't have any Easter Edwins! It is really strange but this is the only Easter project I have made this year. Oh well.. there is still a week to go :) 


The papers are Echo Park, flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts. 
The buckets were full of mini easter eggs... but I kind of ate some so you can't see them above the trim hehehe. See... Easter is my favourite holiday of the year ;)

I hope you have a chance to join us at MDUC this week. 
Hugs K xx

2 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

They are wonderful! what a fab idea!
I love the little bows around the buckets.
Love, Mel. xxx

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

They are lovely :) Love your coloring and the flower decorations are so beautiful :) Hugs Rebecca