Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tailor Tilda

Hi there everyone, 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 
We have had a lovely one so far. Yesterday we headed down to the coast to visit my parents for my Mum's birthday. She celebrated a special birthday (not going to divulge her age on the WWW though!!) so I made her a special card. 


This is adorable Tailor Tilda from the new Falling Leaves collection. Isn't she adorable? I love her little vintage sewing machine. She was released just in time to make this card for my mum - who loves to sew. 

The adorable Dress Form chipboard is from Make it Crafty. The little wooden cotton reel is by Maya Road.
All of the lovely pearls and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


The pretty ribbon and lace are both from my local craft store, Scrap N Stuff. 



And finally the full version of the card. It is cut on my Cricut into the shape of a cotton reel. 

The challenge over at MDUC this week is Fun with Paper Doilies... you can use a premade one or make one with a die. I do have one sticking out a little bit on my card. Sorry its not overly obvious! 

We would love you to come and join us at MDUC this week. The girls have created some beautiful projects to share with you. Until tomorrow, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Marjan said...

I admired this great card allready at MDUC blog.
What a gorgeous card you've made !

Hugs, Marjan
handmadebymar.blogspot.com

yvon said...

Congratulations on your Mum's Bday and you made her a fantastic card. Love the shape of it and all the emblies you put on it. And those new Maggie's are absolut fantastic.
Hugs, Yvon