Saturday, September 29, 2012

TOMIC - only 2 days left to go!!

Hi everyone,
I am really late in posting my card for this month's TOMIC. There are two days to go if you want to enter - as always there is a lovely prize from Magnolia for a lucky entrant. 
The challenge this month is - Lisa's sketch, no character stamp (ie, no Tilda or Edwin) and to use Embossing!


I decided to ink up this sweet church and cut into some lovely Magnolia papers. 


Lots of Doo Hickeys were used and all of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
Well.. I do have quite a bit to share with you this weekend, so I'll be back a bit later on.

Until then - enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is gorgeous. Wonderful card to use for someone's wedding! Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

Dina said...

wauh so beautifull super

Lillemor said...

I really like this card Kylie! So elegant and romantic!!!
Hava a nice weekend!
Hugs Lillemor

Unknown said...

This is such an amazing card, so beautiful!