Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bouquet of Love

Hi everyone, 
I have a bright and cheery card to share with you today. 


The stamp is one of Magnolia's from the With Love collection - Bouquets of Love

I just love the peonies and for some reason I was compelled to colour the vases in bright orange. 


Here is the entire card. The papers are Lilly bee. 


The gorgeous Ribbon, button, rolled paper flowers and aqua lace are from The Ribbon Girl. Pretty huh?
The lovely paper doily and mulberry paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

well... thats it from me today. I will be back on the weekend with some more. 
It has been a bit of a tough day for me so I will head off now and relax for a bit. 
See you soon xx

2 comments:

Neline said...

What a beautiful card Kylie!!! Love the colorcombo, thanks for your inspiration!
Hugs
Neline

Chris said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the details.