Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merry Christmas Tilda

Good morning! I think this is my favourite stamp from the Winter Wonderland collection. I love her little basket of poinsettias. 


The challenge at MDUC this week is Debbie's Sketch. Its a really sweet one and I had a lot of fun with the go kreate dies to create my card. 


I found these cute little chipboard locks in my stash. I'm loving the Doo Hickey Poinsettia this year!


Cute Tilda


And a side shot of the inside of the card. The papers are Pink Paislee from about two years ago.

I hope you get a chance to join in with the great sketch! Can't wait to see all of the entries. 
xx

5 comments:

yvon said...

O, i love your gorgeous christmascard. It's so beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Lene said...

It is gorgeous. Hugs; Lene

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card, anyone would be lucky to recive this at Christmas. Love the colours.

angelwhispers said...

Kylie she looks super and perfect colours! Love Chanelle xx

Liesbeth said...

It's a great card, love all of it.
Hugs Liesbeth