Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lazy Tilda - Sakura Collection

Have you received your stamp club in the mail yet? Ohh... mine arrived this week and they are adorable. This is Lazy Tilda.  The collection is called "Sakura" and there are so many adorable stamps, the ones in the club are just the beginning.  There are several in this collection that might have to come and join my collection at some point :)


I've used a few goodies from the Ribbon Girl. 
The papers are MME from an older release. I love the aqua and yellow together, so fresh. 

Lazy Tilda has been colouored with Copics. I've used a few Doo Hickey Dies and Spellbinders to assemble my card.

The gorgeous dragonflies are from Make It Crafty and I've just added some pretty aqua acrylic paint to brighten them up.


Its looking a bit like a dreary day today so I might have to head back to my desk to do some more colouring :D  What have you planned for the weekend?

Hugs x

1 comment:

Laura said...

Kylie, this is gorgeous! I love the paper combination and your coloring is beautiful.

Hugs,
Laura C.