Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tea time

Hello friends!
With Mother's day being next weekend, I thought I'd better get a wriggle on with some Mother's Day card :)  


The gorgeous tea cup is an old Magnolia stamp from "Little Yummy" 2009 collection. They're one of my favourite accessory stamps. I've stamped them onto different patterned papers, shaded the edges with Copics for definition and added some gold liquid pearls.

All of my embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl

The papers are very old Basic Grey "Wisteria". I have two sheets left from my paper pad. I've been coveting these papers since I bought them about six years ago, they're just gorgeous. 
The card base is cut using a Spellbinders die set and cream AC cardstock and eddged using Tea Stain DI.




I have a couple of new projects sitting on my desk awaiting completion, I hope to finish some off to share soon. 
Fingers crossed!
Hugs x

No comments: