Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall Stamp Club

Here we are again, another Friday.
My boys are back at school this week and it has been very quiet here at home, Lolly and I are missing them immensely. We are very much looking forward to this afternoon when they're home for the weekend.  


I finally have a card to share with you using the beautiful stamps from Magnolia's fall stamp club. Pauline has outdone herself yet again! This beautiful little Tilda is from the club, masked together with the Christmas tree stamp from .... 2013 Winter Wonderland I think? I can't be 100% sure, time is flying by. 



I have also used some of the dies from the Doo Hickey club vol 7 and vol 2. Along with some Doo Hickey dies from 
The papers are Kaisercraft - very bright and cheerful. 


Tilda is coloured with Copic Markers, as is the background. 
All edges of the papers are inked in DI Old Paper. 


So.... there we have it. Another Christmas card finished for the year. Three down..... several more to go! I will undoubtedly be back with more in the coming weeks. The stamps are just far too adorable not to sit and colour. 

Until then, happy colouring!
Hugs Kylie x

No comments: